Friday 13 May 2011

On the Painting Table: Spider Goblin Great Shaman!

My Spider Goblin army is finished at last!!!!!!

And just in time for my first proper game with the assembled army! Man this is going to be good!

But what was the last unit I needed to complete? Here he is! My Spider Goblin Great Shaman!


Now this, of course, is the Shaman off the Arachnarok Spider. I decided not to use the Spider as a mount (more on why in a future article) but I still wanted him on foot, and wanted to maintain the possibility of using him on the Spider if I felt like it in the future.

If you look closely at the picture above you'll see how I got away with it.



I drilled a hole in his butt and another one in the piece of shale I used on his base. I glued a section of paper clip in the base and painted it black - job done!

Now he can either be used on foot or balanced on the front of the Arachnarok Spider:



No glue required!

Now, just wait, the Chittering Horde is coming! Soon... Very soon... My Spider Goblin army will take to the tabletop in all its beautiful glory!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment