Friday 8 July 2011

Intriguing News for Fantasy Fans

Thought I'd share this with the world...

The reason I got into Warhammer Fantasy in the first place was because the idea of pitting 40k against Fantasy was kind of exciting.

Did I do anything about it?

No I didn't... until now.


Next week, my good (but occasionally annoying) friend Mike and I will be pitting the Wood Elves of Linwe against the Knights of Ebon Scar.

... also know as Space Marines!


I've gone to some effort to come up with background justification for them being on the Warhammer World and I'm working on the rules for it as we speak. I'll post these when I've got them all sorted (including the army list I'm working from).

Suffice to say; stay tuned and we'll be seeing how Space marines fare against the pointy eared forest dwellers sooner rather than later!

I don't know about you but I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment