Sunday 27 November 2011

On the Painting Table: Alternative Bretonnian Fey Enchantress

Well this was one of those pretty miniatures I stumbled across on eBay earlier in the year when I went a bit crazy and had to get my friend Neil to change my eBay password to stop me buying basically EVERYTHING online. 

Six months later I've actually painted her!


I'll be using her in my Tempestrian army to represent a Bretonnian Fey Enchantress. I really want to individualise the different "fronts" of the war with different characters commanding different themed armies in different locations (rather than every army unrealistically having the same characters and theme). She's probably going to be commanding the eastern front against the Chaos Dwarfs.


She's the Gamezone Mounted Sorceress with Parchment.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a GameZone miniature.
    http://gamezoneminiatures.de/feudalritter/kavallerie/berittene-zauberin-mit-spruchrolle.html

    Also, I'd LOVE to know where you got your Nagash proxy miniature!

    ReplyDelete