Monday 28 November 2011

On the Painting Table: Tomb Kings Ushabti

Tomb Kings Ushabti have always been some of my favourite miniatures but the price tag made me shy away. For years and years.

But there are many benefits to being married and one of these is having someone to buy me the occasional surprise present!

 

 
I’m working on an unusual principle at the moment where I’m painting about four different projects simultaneously, starting new units as old ones are completed. I painted these guys alongside some Beastmen, a Skaven Doom Flayer, my Fey Enchantress and some other stuff.

The colour scheme is Dwarf Bronze | Flesh Wash | Shining Gold and Hawk Turquoise | Ice Blue.




I’m looking forward to seeing how they do in the game. At 150 points they’re quite points-heavy but again, coolness is always the overarching factor for me.

And these guys are chuffing cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment